I have a confession to make. I love yoga pants.
Seriously, I have issues with athletic clothes. I love them. I live in them. And up until a few months ago, I did just about everything but work out in them.
Ever since I stopped working outside of my house (mid-triplet pregnancy or so), my wardrobe started changing. Gone were the skirts, dresses and slacks. In came the jeans, PJs and my favorite – my yoga pants.
I like to be comfortable, and let’s face it… most days nobody sees me besides my kids (and my husband, but he’s used to it). Let me clairfy – I am not a frumpy yoga pants girl. I still like to look cute.
I do pull myself together when I am scheduled to meet someone or if I have something that warrants nicer attire. Sometimes I don’t have a lot of time to do it, so I thought it would be fun to share this transitional outfit – from everyday to the gym!
- Tek Gear Yoga Leggings — $17.99
- Sonoma Life Crewneck Tee — $8.99
- Madden Girl Tribal Fringe Scarf — $19.00
- Croft & Barrow Textured Open Front Cardigan — $22.00
- Journee Collection Tall Boots — $89.99
- Chaps Guncheck Plaid Tote — $19.99
- Fila Sport Running Hoodie — $29.99
- Asics Gel Running Shoes — $64.99
- Fila Sprinter Duffel Bag — $19.99
- Contigo Autoseal Water Bottle — $12.99
Leave a Reply